Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Matador Network features Cordillera Region

Photo taken by Nick Kuchmak, published in Matador

I’m a keen reader of travel sites like Brave New Traveler (BNT), Matador Network to name a few. But very seldom, I see an article about the Philippines. It’s always America, Europe, and other key destinations that are blogged about.

So it took me by surprise today to read the article about Mountain Trekking in the Philippines. Photographer Nick Kuchmak finds out that the Philippines isn’t all about beaches and sea.

Great photo essay. I've been to Sagada in the Cordillera Region a few years back and memories of walking in the rice paddies was awe-inspiring. I hope to read more about the Philippines in international travel sites and communities!

No comments:

Post a Comment