Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4.3.2011

A year ago

On our first trip together in San Juan La Union

After 365 days or so, here we are <3

Beaching in Bohol
Happy anniversary my love! Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Despite the uncertainties in this world, I am happy that we remain constantly more in love <3

Because it was a special day for both us, we indulged ourselves by going to The Spa for a relaxing massage. It was very timely since we just ran 10k at the Hyundai race the day before. My aromatherapy massage was very soothing; it pampered my aching muscles. I bet Erick’s Swedish massage was very good as well as he was silent or maybe sleeping during our one-hour massage.

We love seafood so we decided to try Red Crab’s dinner buffet. It was very satisfying as we feasted on chili crabs. Very satisfying… that we suffered from stomach ache after due to overeating =(

Dinner at Red Crab
I got beautiful and sweet-smelling roses from Erick. Thanks my love! especially for the letter. <3

Flowers for the lady love

May we have more travels and adventures together… Bora is next!

1 comment: