Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

My first Longchamp bag

I’ve been hiding my excitement over the past two days.. J I recently bought my first Longchamp bag. It’s from the Le Pliage collection and it’s a medium short handle bag in curry. Weeeeeee!

When I first saw this bag, I know I must have it! Everytime I see girls in the mall with their LCs, I feel that I want to buy mine too. Erick knows how much I’ve been drooling about this bag. He himself knows already how to spot an authentic LC from a fake one. Hehe I was supposed to buy the bilberry color but I thought it was kinda boring for me. Besides, I already have purple bags in my closet. So there, I opted for curry.

Never mind the price because I know it’s gonna be my all-around bag – for the office, weekends, malling and, overnight trips.

I <3 it!
And thanks my Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment