Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

The week that was.


I’m finally breaking my week-long blog hiatus. The past weeks were very eventful and I was juggling between work and personal life. There were tons of things to accomplish in the office. We were finishing around 2-3 project proposals and reports weekly. I was preoccupied overseeing the completion of the consultants database where I am acting as a project manager. The regional director visited the Manila office and we were required to provide a team presentation. And there were nights that I had to work overtime for a project proposal. Spell STRESS for me.

On the other hand, I was also busy helping Erick prepare for his Singapore trip. We were running some errands, packing his stuff, and organizing his things since he was moving out from his place. He left last Sunday. I admit I’m feeling a little down these days since I’m not used to not seeing him at all. The longest time that we’ve been apart since we got together was two days. Beat that. It wasn’t easy for both of us. But sometimes we are compelled to do things for the better. After he’s gone, I was feeling uninspired and I couldn't think of anything to write. After all, Erick has always my partner-in-crime, whether it be out-of-town trips, shopping spree, pigging out, watching movies, or just simply staying at home..

But hey, I realized that life must go on. At least I still get to talk to him everyday. And if I can’t take anymore the distance, Singapore is just three hours away! We can do this! So, I’m slowly going back to my old self and I'm ready to take on new adventures on my own. I’ll keep you posted guys!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment