Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Statement Tee Party

So last Monday, we had our company Christmas party at the Trag Hall of San Lorenzo Greenbelt Residences. For this year, our party theme is no other than.. Wear your favorite statement tee! I actually thought of this idea and it was eventually won the vote for this year’s party theme.


Having attended numerous themed Christmas parties, I know that not all attendees wear the required costume. I think some do not want to put an effort dressing up or just are just plain boring. Hehe. So i thought, why not have a theme that would encourage everyone to dress up for the party. After all, it’s just a statement tee!


So here are some of the fun and quirky statements that stood out during our party. Way to go guys!

I was the nerdy type during my high school so dressing up as a nerd is no effort :)

Nerdy me!
Shane on You ..because her name is Shane!
The boss speaks. We know right!

Will work for beer.
Ceeson’s Greetings! Cee’s in festive mood.
Dare to see what's inside.



MELdita
To: Women, From: God. hahaha
Because we've been acquired. 
I <3 Halcrow






Yrish you a Merry Christmas!


Is it punk or phuk?
Mahalay daw.
Crazy and innovative
All I can say is Lah!
Proudly Pinay


Meh ganun
And guess who bagged the best statement tee award?!

It's the twin crocodile Lolongs.

the white Lolongs
Mistress and Wife
Whatever happened to Lolong, these two sure know about it! :D

It was fun and interesting seeing all the statement tees flaunted by my officemates. It brought the fun side of us "corporate slaves".

Have a great holidays everyone! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Love the theme of your Christmas party! :) And wow sa effort ang twin Lolong's ah.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sumi! Onga karir yung twin crocs :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a great idea for a Christmas Party! :) I love those statement tees. Very creative. LOL at the twin Lolongs! :D

    ReplyDelete