Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Saving sucks!

Okay, this is just a quick post. I just want to rant.... By the way, good morning!

Saving money sucks big time! Who invented it anyway? And why do we have to save?! And why on earth, I didn't have the skills of saving!!! There are always temptations whenever I try to save like the urge to travel, buy a new dress or bag, eat at a fancy resto... and the list goes on.

I've read in self-help finance books that you try to save at least 10% of your monthly salary. Well, I am trying to religiously save that amount but it really is a big challenge for me. Maybe I just don't have that fat paycheck which makes it extra harder to save that tiny-bity 10% of my salary. haha. Or I'm just not born to scrimp.

I need saving from SAVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment