Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

2012 Fearless Forecast for the Sign Ox

Kung Hei Fat Choi everyone! It’s the year of the Dragon! I know everyone’s having a good time since it’s long weekend. Yey for that!

From my room window last night, I saw the fireworks display from Makati and Binondo welcoming the Chinese New Year. I’m not Chinese but it’s fun to read Chinese astrology and horoscope. I’m born under the sign of Ox so I was quite curious what’s in store for me in the Year of the Dragon. 

Generally, this year will be good for those born under the Ox sign in terms of career opportunities. Now that’s something nice to hear since my main priority for this year is work.

Here are some interesting fast facts on the fortune of Ox people in the Year of the Dragon:
 

Career
Ox's work in 2012 can be called a mission - so solemn and important that a representative of this zodiac sign will do all that is required to move forward. It will be good if Bull starts training, self-education - the year 2012 will be favorable to change job or even profession. In the upcoming 2012

Haha. This sounds so positive for me! Fingers crossed.

Money
There is an unlucky star appearing in the money area this year. Ox people's money luck in 2012 is below average, but you can have a stable income as long as you perform your work well.

I gotta work hard for the moolah! 

Love
Oxen are most compatible with those born under the Signs of the Rat and Rooster/Chicken and least compatible with the Tiger and Horse. Keep your horoscope allies and secret friend close to you, especially the Rooster who enjoys tremendous good fortune in 2012. With their help and support, obstacles will be less overwhelming, good fortune will be multiplied and success shared is so much sweeter.

Wow, this is nice to know! My boyfriend is born under the sign of the rooster and we simply just get along so well. I should say we complement each other’s attitude. Love.love.love!

Health
Some minor disease related to liver, stomach or spleen could appear from bad moods, but they shouldn't become a serious problem. As long as Cow people can find time to do regular exercise and give themselves enough time to rest and relax, then they should have a healthy Dragon year.

I’m young and healthy so this shouldn’t be an issue.

Of course, we shouldn't rely on these predictions to run our lives.  We are responsible how we live our lives and make our own choices. This forecast is just a mere guide and it gives us an insight on our fortune for the Year of the Dragon. Kung Hei Fat Choi!

No comments:

Post a Comment