Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Gone surfing


If there’s another thing that gets me excited aside from travelling – it’d be surfing. I am not a pro. I got to try it in 2009 and since then I make sure that I have a yearly surfing trip to La Union.

After a year of surfing hiatus, I finally went back to La Union and rekindle my love for surfing and my happy beach. You see, LU is my happy beach. It’s so full of good vibes that whenever I am there I don’t feel anything but happy!

It was a 3D/2N trip actually which consisted of three destinations in the North: San Juan La Union for surfing, Thunderbird Resort in Poro Point for the Santorni-esque weekend, and a sweet 12-hr stay in Baguio.

For now, I’m sharing some of my fave pics from my recent travel.





Will write soon. Promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment