Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Helloooo Philippines!


Finally, I’m back in the cyberworld! After almost 5 days of no internet connection at home, yes I’m back to business and blogging.. Well actually, my internet downtime  enabled me to watch a few good movies which I wouldn't do otherwise if I had connection. You see, I’m more of the internet type of person rather than the TV/movie type of girl. 


So anyways, our company recently had a photo competition where you can submit your best photos for inclusion in the company's 2012 corporate calendar.  The theme is to show dynamic, exciting images of our infrastructure projects, people, and regions around the world. The best photo will win a Flip Mino high definition video camera.

Not that I really wanted to win the camera, but I am more interested in just simply submitting my favorite travel snap shots in the Philippines.  I submitted 5 photos and I will be more than ecstatic to even just see one of them in our corporate calendar for 2012.

Here they are...

1.  Facing South China Sea from Chawa View Deck in Batanes , Philippines

2.  Rustic life in the countryside, Batanes, Philippines


3. Clear waters under bright skies, Batanes, Philippines

4. Where butterflies thrive, Butterfly farm in Bohol Philippines

      5.  Good morning Mt. Mayon, World’s perfect cone-shaped volcano in Albay


      These are my top 5 photos which I think are worthy to be placed in a calendar. I didn't alter these photos to make them look more beautiful aside from the simple step of making them brighter and clearer. So these are basically raw photos.  
      
i     Seeing these photos makes me want to travel now...It won't be long though!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, your pictures are really nice. I love the 3rd pic the most! It's as if the rocks are floating! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by my site, sis :) and those are very beautiful shots.. i sure hope you win! :)

    i recently changed my blog template, you might want to check it out. let me know what you think!

    http://thejaggedbarn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vibz.. thanks for sharing tips on how to get good photos :)

    @thanks sis karla! the photo looks exactly the same when you see it in person. btw your posts are not appearing in my reading list.

    @thanks laarni. i wanna change and customize my blog template too. i just couldn't have the time to fix it. thanks for sharing where you get your templates :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the greeting and following.. i followed you back!

    you do need to make time for it, otherwise you'll just get frustrated and end up with a broken blog.. that's why it took me two years! haha!

    ReplyDelete