Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

19th Travel Tour Expo 2012

Photobucket

Another travel expo is coming up! I’ve always been a “suki” of travel expos because of the low airfares, cheap accommodations, and discounted travel packages you can score.

The 19th Travel Tour Expo will be from 17 – 19 February 2012  at SMX Convention Center, Halls 1,2,3, and 4 at the SM Mall of Asia Complex. Entrance fees  are PHP 50/day for general admission and PHP 20/day for senior citizen.

Last year, we were able to book a 3D/2N hotel accommodation with daily breakfasts + 1 night free accommodation at La Carmela de Boracay.  For a 4D/3N trip, we paid around Php840/person. Great deal! Read the related blog entry here.

Although I promised that I won’t book anything, I’m still excited with all the travel promos and discounts offered during the 3-day travel expo. There’s no harm in looking and I’m really gonna try to control my impulsive self to buy anything. Haha. Wish me luck!

 Seeing the list of exhibitors makes me ecstatic! For the full list, check here.

Anyways, I will be there on the 18th. See you  travel junkies!

2 comments:

  1. This is so nice! I've never been to one of the previous travel and tour expos. I'll make sure to catch this though. Grabe ang mga promos and discounts, nakaka-tempt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I'd love to go here, but we're attending a Bridal Fair on those dates. :D I'll try to find a way. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete