Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My little black boots

Just when I thought this day was turning out to be a really bad day, my officemates and I dropped by at Promod, Greenbelt 5 and this juicy black boots suddenly made my day into a good one..

Photobucket
It’s ankle-length, made of suede, and iluvit
The best thing is it’s on SALE – one of my fave 4-letter word aside L-O-V-E. SALE is LOVE. Luvitttt!

Without thinking twice, I bought it. After all where would you find a branded boots 80% off the original price? Konti na lang libre na! haha. The original price is Php 2695, you do the math :)

On an afterthought, this day wasn’t so bad after all!

3 comments:

  1. I am a SALE finder too! Wow, what a fabulous find you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know sis! I myself couldn't believe it at first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love boots. You're so lucky sis to find one at 80% off! :D

    ReplyDelete