Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Birthday Wishlist

With a month to go, I am turning 26! Time flies really fast. I still feel like I'm 19 or so. Well, I look 19 they say. hehe It wasn’t that long since I celebrated my last birthday.

I’ve been thinking the past few weeks what I want to have or do on my birthday. It’s funny that I wrote the list a few weeks back and checking them now I could cross out a few things already since I already got it or I’m having it soon! Anyways, here’s my wishlist.

1) Longchamp Le Pliage bag in Curry


 

After almost months of thinking whether I should buy it or not, I realized that I want it badly. I thought that my liking for this bag would just go away but it didn’t. I found myself staring at the Longchamp bag of every girl who wears it –whether in the mall or in the streets. So to save myself from being very envious of others, I bought my first Lonchamp Le Pliage in Curry. I got the one in medium short handle. Buying the bag wasn’t that simple because of its rare color. But I finally managed to buy from an online shop who sells authentic Longchamp bags. So, LC bag..checked!


2) New phone

Since I broke my phone, I’ve been borrowing Erick’s old phone. Thanks love! But yeah, it seems that I’m getting a new one in a week or so. And it’s the HTC phone that I’ve been wanting to get. The good news is I’m getting it for a much lower price. Thanks Ma! Yehaaaaaaa..



 

3) Maxi dress and cute wedges

I've always wanted to wear maxi dresses but I was afraid that it will just swallow my petite figure. But I’ve been seeing petites wearing them and they look all stunning in these dresses.


 

I haven't found the perfect dress yet but I want it in blue color with V-neckline so I can look taller maybe. hehe And yes, I'm also looking for that perfect wedge sandals to pair it with. This calls for shopping!

4) A relaxing massage

I'm gonna treat my bestfriend Yana to a good massage when she comes home from Dubai for her vacay. We've always wanted to go to spa together but we haven't had the chance to when she still worked here in Manila.



I scored a great deal at Deal Dozen for a relaxing 60-min massage with foot ritual, and free delicacies at Tocarre Spa for both of us. We can also use the steam, sauna, and jacuzzi rooms. I am excited to try this! It's a spa-date with the bff.

5) Dinner with family and friends

A birthday is best celebrated with the persons closest to you such as your family and friends. So yeah for my birthday, I’m gonna treat my fam to a simple dinner.



And yes, Erick and I plan to have the Spirals buffet dinner at Sofitel on my birthday night. Weeeee!


6) DKNY Be Delicious in Fresh Blossom


 


For perfumes, I'm into fruity and floral scents. DKNY Be Delicious in Fresh Blossom is a combination of both. I love the smell of apple and this scent is a combination of apple and sweet flowers.
 

My current bottle is already empty and I'd like to see this pink bottle again in my dresser =)

7) Beach vacation

This one's have been planned way ahead. Since my bestfriend Yana is coming home soon and I will be celebrating my birthday, we decided to have a trip with our friends. Where else? But to our happy beach in San Juan La Union. We never get tired of always going to this beach. This beach is full of happy vibes, happy surfers, and happy times.. thus we call it our happy beach! So La Union waves, be ready!





And adding just one more wish. Luke Landrigan, can you paddle my board? hahaha 


Aside from surfing, we will also stay for a night at Thunderbird Poro Point called the Santorini of the North and then go to Baguio for a day tour. Just 3 weeks more to go!




8) Pink lipstick

 


 I want something with a shiny finish, doesn't dry the lips, and long-wearing.. How's that? Check Covergirl, L'oreal, and Maybelline. Their lippies are not that expensive :P

9) Room makeover



 

When we moved in to our condo, my supposedly lilac-painted room turned into light green. Well that's because the designer didn't get the instructions to paint it in lilac. And they didn't want repaint it. Argh!

So I've been been thinking of decors and wall designs to complement to my light green walls. Maybe a a purple wall decal stickers would do. Or how about deep purple bedsheets and curtains? Think. think. think!


 

10) Nicholas Sparks' books

I've been collecting all his novels since I was a teen. I have the books: The Notebook, The Wedding, A Bend in the Road, A Walk to Remember, Nights in Rodanthe, True Believer, and Dear John. And all of these were given as gifts!

I don't have yet his recent ones, so please if you can give me as gift one of his new books I'd love you for that! Nicholas Sparks tweeted that he will be here in Manila on October 27-28 and will be signing.. I must be there with the new book of course!
 


 11) Birthday staycation

 















Last year, I celebrated my birthday in Bangkok with my closest girlfriends and boyfriend. This year, I'm looking into a low-key and more quiet celebration. So I thought, why not a staycation here in Manila? With good deals offered by various groupons and local travel expos, we can surely book something nice within the metro.

Also, I'm not so keen on traveling on my birthday anymore because I could not just enjoy that much. I kept thinking about home. So I'm keeping my itchy feet within the vicinity of Manila only!

It'd be great to have all of these on my birthday to distract myself from the thought that I'm actually turning a year older.. and soon to be in my late 20s..haha So go ahead, take your pick! It shouldn't cost you a fortune :P And if you're feeling generous, why not add other gifts that I would fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment