Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pasalubong from friends

I'm posting here gifts/pasalubong I got from my closest high school friends. This month two of my closest high school friends Yana and Betty Jane arrived from Dubai and New Jersey respectively for their annual vacay in the Philippines. Yay! It was a once in a blue moon event since it's very rare that my balikbayan friends are all here at the same time.

I got these from Yana Banana :) I told her to bring me Galaxy chocolates when she gets home for vacation. 

Photobucket




And this from Betty Jane :) This Aeropostale tank top and boxer shorts is the best sleepwear this hot summer nights. 

Photobucket


During summer months, I prefer using body spritz or sprays over perfumes. They're light, refreshing, and you can spray a lot without leaving an overpowering scent. Just perfect for really hot summer days. 


Photobucket






Yay! Thanks girls Yana & Betty Jane  :)

1 comment: