Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Singapore shopping hauls

During my 13-day SG trip, I only promised to shop if it's on sale. Shopping in Singapore is quite expensive. True! That is if you didn't know the best places to get a good bargain. I managed to buy a few items on sale and this shopping experience made me realize that clothes and shoes in SG aren't that expensive only if you shop smartly.

Here are my shopping hauls and buying all of them makes me happy because I saved a lot! Conversion is at SGD 1 = Php 34. 

Photobucket
 Charles and Keith black leather bag

     Original price: SGD 69.90 /Php 2300
     Sale price: SGD 55.90 /1900


Photobucket
L-R: Charles and Keith tan office pumps, Rubi by Cotton On blue flats
                                                            
Charles and Keith shoes
Original price: SGD 53.90/Php 1800
Sale price: SGD 26.90/Php 917


Cotton On flats
Sale price: SGD 1o / Php 341



Photobucket
l-R: Cotton On Animal print blaser, Forever 21 belt, G2000 boatneck top
     Cotton on blazer: SGD 10 /Php 341
 G2000 top: SGD 13 / Php 443
        Forever 21 belt: SGD 4 /Php 136

Photobucket
Billabong maillot
Billabong swimsuit: SGD 20 /Php 682

Photobucket
L-R: Forever 21 amethyst leggings, Cotton On black leggings
Forever 21 leggings: SGD 9 /Php 306
Cotton On leggings: SGD 5 / Php 170

I made sure to visit some outlet stores in Singapore so I can take advantage of really discounted items. After all commuting isn't hard at all and I managed to do it on my own. I will blog about this in my next entry. 

1 comment: