Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

My BrowHaus Experience

If you catch me staring at your face, I am probably looking at your eyebrows and studying them. I'm obsessed about eyebrows. For me, you can have the most basic make up but if your eyebrows are neat, you'll still look made up.

I've been hearing raves about BrowHaus since I came to know it. BrowHaus is a one-stop grooming salon that uses blueprint system which is a precise system designed to create the perfect brow. The system employs a grid technology to structure a brow of perfect form and symmetry.  I was curious about their services like their brow construction which is normally called as threading. However the price was quite steep. It was Php 598 for classic threading where you can get it at Php100+ in other beauty salons. 

Photobucket
BrowHaus Greenbelt 5
So when a deal for Brow Construction was sold by one of the groupon sites, I immediately asked the boyfriend to buy it for me because the deal was exclusive to Citibank credit card holders. Finally, I was gonna try it!

Photobucket
Brow Resurrection - one of BrowHaus' signature services
My eyebrows are not exactly that bad which I thought so. They are groomed every once in a while - shaven or threading as I pleased. But one thing I noticed is they don't have arches for that perfect eyebrow look. 

I booked an appointment with BrowHaus Greenbelt 5 since it's near my office. I got there before my 7pm appointment and I didn't wait that long to be called. My eyebrow technican or eyebrow architect lead me to small room and explained the process to be done. She said that my brows are straight. Oh dear. She mapped my eyebrows to check the  inner brow, the peak, and the tail and to determine the perfect eyebrow shape for my face. She suggested that for my face the perfect arches are the soft ones.

Then, the brow construction began. She put on some powder first to protect the skin and probably ease the pain. It felt like normal eyebrow threading but more detailed. I sensed that the eyebrow technican is working meticulously in creating the really perfect brows for me. I actually had to help her during the process by pulling my skin in the eyelid for her to pull the hair easily and prevent from making a cut. The whole process wasn't painless at all as I expected but I must say it's worth it. Oh the things we do for vanity!

My brow technician advised that I should let the hair grow thicker in my inner brow to have a more defined eyebrows. After the whole threading process, a soothing cream was spread in my brow area to ease the redness and pain.

Photobucket
BEFORE

Photobucket
AFTER
I am happy with the results! I am definitely lovin' my eyebrows. I think it really brightened up my face and made my eyebrow area more defined and groomed. To add with, I am also pleased with the service provided by the BrowHaus staff. I will try to maintain my brows but if anything goes out of hand, I know BrowHaus will come to my rescue. Hmmm and I'm getting curious about their Color Tweak to boost the eyebrow color to soften or darken thm.

Serendra
1 Serendra, Store space 2C13
The Piazza at Serendram, Bonifacio Global City
City of Taguig 1634, Philippines
Tel: +632 901 0597


Greenbelt
Store Space 4-003B
4F Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center
Makati City, Phillipines
Tel: +632 501 3998




3 comments:

  1. I want to try BrowHaus too, though I find it pricey.. :( I think I have to lay low on eating out so I can allot some money for a trip to BrowHaus. Would love to have my eyebrows groomed and re-shaped! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Sumi! Yeah, i think it's something worth trying or better yet hopefully they could have another groupon deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BrowHaus is a one-stop grooming salon that uses blueprint system which is a precise system designed.Nice blog with photos They're clearly not new but it's my first time with Browhaus Singapore Wheelock that you can change your eyes look and become more stylish.

    ReplyDelete