Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Excited to travel!


After almost six months of travel hiatus, it’ll be only be exactly 5 days before my long travel. Yey! Spell excited and that’s me. Seriously, for a travel junkie like me not being able to go on a trip for such a long time was a torture. Hmm well not really but I had to make some adjustments and focus on other things like work (boo).

Guess where my destination is? SINGAPORE..where the love my life is currently based. I will be in SG for 12 days.. yay!  At first I was quite hesitant of taking a long vacay because of work. Most of the time, we are working to meet really tight project deadlines. But since the holiday was stretched due to the upcoming Holy Week and and me missing Erick, I decided to go anyway.

It’s gonna be my 5th time in Singapore and you know how quaint it is. So I guess I’ll pass up on the touristy activities and do some more local stuff like maybe running in the park, going to the wet market, and eating at hawkers. I really haven’t listed what I wanna do with my 12 days in SG which reminds me to start listing them. Well, Erick and I have planned a quick Batam getaway during my vacay. That's one and probably some outlet shopping. And oh, I haven't gone yet to Ikea :)

I brought a new 25kilos capacity burgundy luggage from World Traveller. Should start packing my stuff this weekend! I’m excited!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. fried prawn hokkien mee, bak kut teh and roasted chicken rice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! will definitely try those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try chewy junior and JCo donuts too. Though they already have a branch here in the Philippines. :)

    Btw, just followed your blog. Hope you could follow ours as well. :)

    ReplyDelete